This application is for hospice representatives only please. Dream applicants, friends, and family members are asked to complete the General Application.
Please Note: We HIGHLY recommend printing out the entire application and reviewing the details in full before completing the application form.
Dear Hospice Representative,
Dream Foundation is the only national dream-granting organization for terminally-ill adults with a life expectancy of one year or less. We believe fulfilling a final Dream provides inspiration, closure and comfort at the end of life. Our program provides psychosocial and inspirational support tailored to individuals and their families.
With the support of a nationwide network of volunteers, hospices, health care organizations and committed donors, Dream Foundation has fulfilled nearly 25,000 Dreams over the past two decades, and has never turned down a qualified request.
Thank You for Your Support,
Dream Foundation Staff
Help us give life to a final dream…
- Please read this form very carefully and follow all the instructions to complete all the steps necessary to make your patient’s dream come true.
- By providing as accurate and current life expectancy as possible helps expedite application.
- You will find many answers to your questions in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Incomplete applications will delay processing of the application, please submit all required information.
We regret that we are unable to grant the following types of dreams:
- Requests for adults with chronic illnesses, unless they are in their last years of life
- Requests from individuals living outside the United States
- Surprise dreams
- Reimbursements for completed dreams
- Legal assistance
- Automobiles, Lifts, Repairs and RV Rentals
- Property and home improvements and repairs
- Funeral arrangements or posthumous requests
- Travel outside of the United States
- Medical treatment/supplies/equipment/transportation or dental extractions
You can fill out our application online or by downloading and mailing to our Santa Barbara Office. If you fill out the online application, we recommend you still download and print a copy so you have all the information ready.
We cannot process any incomplete applications. So please read our Dream FAQs and the above information before beginning the application. If you don’t file taxes, just let us know about it and if you can, provide a copy of the signature page of your most recent tax return (Form 1040) or other proof of annual income (e.g. SSI, Disability Statement or Bank Statement).
For general questions in regards to the application process, please contact Bethlehem, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 564-2131 x101
For assistance with your online application, please contact email@example.com or call (805) 564-2131 x107