To keep everyone involved in Dreams safe during the pandemic, we follow all CDC guidelines when considering and fulfilling Dream requests.
Dream Foundation’s Dreams touch lives, meet essential needs and provide inspiration, comfort and closure at the end of life. Over the past two decades, our Dreams have provided psychosocial and emotional support tailored to thousands of terminally-ill adults and their families. Our work plays a critical role in the special end-of-life care that focuses on improving quality of life for patients and their families. With the support of a nationwide network of volunteers, hospices, health care organizations and committed donors, Dream Foundation has given life to more than 32,000 Dreams over the past 25 years.
Every Dream Begins with a Referral
Dream Foundation relies on Dream referrals from health care professionals and social workers to help us reach more adults with life-limiting medical conditions every year to give life to their final Dreams. With your help, we can achieve our mission — fulfilling a Dream for everyone who needs one.
We do not fulfill certain types of Dreams:
- Requests for adults with chronic illnesses, unless they are in their last year of life
- Requests from individuals living outside the USA and Puerto Rico
- Surprise Dreams
- Reimbursements for completed Dreams
- Legal assistance
- Automobiles, lifts, repairs and RV rentals
- Property and home improvements and repairs
- Funeral arrangements or posthumous requests
- Travel outside of the U.S. and Puerto Rico. On a case-by-case basis we may allow one-way travel outside of the U.S. and Puerto Rico for patients who wish to die at home
- Medical treatment/supplies/equipment/transportation or dental extractions
- Cash or financial assistance
- Any Dream request in violation of the rules, policies or procedures of our organization or that of our
corporate partners, in effect from time to time.
For more information on our Dream programs please visit:
Questions about your application? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 564-2131 x101