If the Dream Applicant is under hospice care, please have the hospice social worker complete a Hospice Application. The Hospice Application is processed more quickly and available online for the social worker ONLY to submit.
Please Note: We HIGHLY recommend printing out the entire application here for reference before filling out this form.
Dear Dream Applicant,
The Dream Foundation is a wish granting organization for adults with a life limiting illness and a life expectancy of one year or less. We do our very best to grant dreams for those unable to create them on their own.
We are a small nonprofit organization based in Santa Barbara, California. We receive hundreds of requests from across the country and review each dream request as quickly as possible. By working together, with people helping people, we will make every effort to make your dream come true.
From the Heart,
Dream Foundation Staff
Help us to help you make your dream come true…
- If you are under hospice care, please have your hospice representative submit a Hospice Application
- Please read this form very carefully and follow all the instructions to complete the steps necessary to make your dream come true.
- You will find many answers to your questions in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Incomplete applications will delay processing of the application, please submit all required information.
We regret that we are unable to grant the following types of dreams:
- Requests for adults with chronic illnesses
- Requests for non-residents of the US
- Surprise dreams
- Reimbursements for completed dreams
- Legal assistance
- Automobiles, Lifts, Repairs and RV Rentals
- Property and home improvements
- Funeral arrangements or posthumous requests
- Travel outside of the United States
- Medical treatment/supplies/equipment/transportation
You can fill out our application online or by downloading and mailing to our Santa Barbara Office. If you fill out the online application, we recommend you still download and print a copy so you have all the information ready.
We cannot process any incomplete applications. So please read our Dream FAQ and the above information before beginning the application.
Also, be sure to CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the medical release form that is required for Dream Foundation to begin processing your application
For assistance with your online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 564-2131 x107