We are continuing to fulfill Dreams throughout the restrictions imposed by COVID-19, so please apply now if you are eligible for our Dream Program, or if you are helping someone eligible apply.
In the list below you will see the kinds of Dreams that we can fulfill immediately as they work within the current guidelines for social distancing and other measures laid out to protect all of us.
Other than those Dreams, we will also consider Dreams that include air travel to a bedside reunion on a case by case basis only.
We will continue to monitor guidance from national and international public health and government organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. State Department, and we will always keep the best interest of Dream recipients and their families at the center of all policy decisions that we make.
WHATEVER YOUR DREAM, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU APPLY NOW IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR OUR DREAM PROGRAM.
You may still choose to wait for all restrictions to lift for your Dream after your application has been accepted, but you won’t have to wait for your application to be processed.
DREAMS WE CAN CURRENTLY FULFILL
If you’d like to meet a celebrity or your sports hero, we can still arrange for you to have:
- Signed items and fan packages
- Personalized video messages
- Video calls
With travel very restricted, theme parks closed and social distancing, we can still:
- Provide tablets, computers or phones for video chats with friends and family
- Provide materials for a theme party or themed movie night at home to celebrate life, the love of Disney or whatever else it might be
With restaurants and other gathering places closed, we can:
- Provide a catered meal for a family
- Provide money so a Dream recipient is able to order food during this time
- Help Dream recipients have an online lunch date with a loved one by providing a computer, tablet or web camera to make a video call possible
With being stuck at home, we can help Dream recipients to be more comfortable by providing:
- Recliner chairs
- Comfortable beds or mattress toppers
- Gaming consoles, so Dream recipients can play games with their children without leaving the home
- Helping to pay for streaming services, so recipients and families are able to watch favorite movies together
- Smart TVs that are large enough so everyone has a good view
If you have any questions about your application, please call us at 1-888-4-DREAMS during normal office hours, PST time zone. We are here to help you!
This application is for those that are diagnosed with a life-limiting illness, a life expectancy of 12 months or less, and the applicant is under a doctor’s care at the time the application is completed.
This application is for those receiving hospice services, whether they are at home or in a hospice house or nursing home.