This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.dreamfoundation.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Dream Foundation. Its’ sole purpose is to notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. Donation Acknowledgement cards.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact page, or by phone at 805-564-2131 to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take extreme precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use a fully encrypted Comodo SSL on all pages that require personal data to be input. You can verify all SSL info by clicking this link
We never personally collect credit card data online, that information is encrypted and transmitted directly to PayPal over a Secure Socket Layer connection. And is warrantied up to $10,000 by the authority of Comodo. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.