Would you like to help build a Legacy of Dreams?
We invite our friends and supporters to partner with us in …building the Legacy of Dreams to endow dreams for future generations. The purpose of this endowment fund, established in 2000, is to ensure that we can make dreams come true—for eternity.
You can help in two ways:
- Make a gift now to the Dream Endowment Fund with a cash donation of $25,000 or more, in honor or memory of a loved one. This will endow one or more annual dreams in perpetuity.
- Make a provision in your estate plans to leave a future gift that will carry on the work of Dream Foundation after you are gone.
This may be done by naming Dream Foundation as a beneficiary of your:
- Will or Living Trust
- IRA/Retirement Pension
- Insurance Policy
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
Legacy Dream Circle
The Legacy Dream Circle honors those who have made a current or future commitment in their estate plans to benefit Dream Foundation. Please consider becoming a charter member with a current gift or provision for a future gift in your estate plans.
A Planned Giving Advisory Council offers expert guidance to Dream Foundation’s Planned Giving Program.
Mary Ellen Tiffany
For more information, or to request bequest language, call Carol Brown at 805-564-2131 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Elizabeth and I want to help Dream Foundation continue its passion for making dreams come true for generations to come. That is why we have included Dream Foundation in our estate plans. We are honored to give a long term commitment to Dream Foundation so they can continue their gifts to terminally ill adults.”
– Kenneth Slaught
The Legacy Dream Circle recognizes and honors those who have included Dream Foundation in their estate plans or who have made a current gift of $25,000 or more to the Dream Fund, an endowment fund to secure the future.
Benefits of honorary membership include:
- The opportunity to make a lasting contribution to Dream Foundation in your family’s name or in tribute to a loved one.
- Invitation to annual Dream Makers Circle reception and other selected events.
- The opportunity, if desired, to participate in the delivery of a dream.
- Recognition in newsletter, annual report, website, and Legacy Dream Circle printed materials.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making dreams come true in perpetuity.
We are deeply grateful to the following charter members of the Legacy Dream Circle:
Andrew and Elizabeth Butcher
Richard Cazen Estate
Daphne Cooper Living Trust
Scott & Debbie Cusenz
Charlotte Doyle Davis Trust
Rod and Faye Eson
Kathryn F. Geiger Estate
Tracy Greene Estate
Gretchen Burkey Estate
Stella A. Keane Estate
Anette LaHough Trust
Joel Scott Landson
Charles & Esther Mlynek Trust
Thomas Rollerson & Michael Erickson
Bernie & Lori Sandler
Kenny & Elizabeth Slaught
Jerry & Eleanor Smith
For more information, or to request bequest language, call Carol Brown at 805-564-2131 or email email@example.com
“As an annual Dream Maker donor, I have seen firsthand how Dream Foundation does much more than grant end-of-life wishes. It creates living memories for families, memories that help survivors move through grief… memories that help children heal. Now I have decided to take my commitment to the next level by including Dream Foundation in my estate planning. Please join me as a member of the Legacy Dream Circle with your own endowment gift today or estate plan remembrance for tomorrow. Together, we can build a legacy of dreams ”
– Diana Wilson
CEO, DMW Consulting