Dream Foundation’s Dreams touch lives, meet essential needs and provide inspiration, comfort and closure at the end of life. Over the past two decades, our Dreams have provided psychosocial and emotional support tailored to thousands of terminally-ill adults and their families. Our work plays a critical role in the special end-of-life care that focuses on improving quality of life for patients and their families. With the support of a nationwide network of volunteers, hospices, health care organizations and committed donors, Dream Foundation has given life to more than 27,000 Dreams over the past two decades.
Every Dream Begins with a Referral
Dream Foundation relies on Dream referrals from health care professionals and social workers to help us reach more adults with life-limiting medical conditions every year to give life to their final Dreams. With your help, we can achieve our mission — fulfilling a Dream for everyone who needs one.
We do not fulfill certain types of Dreams:
- Requests for adults with chronic illnesses, unless they are in their last year of life
- Requests from individuals living outside of the United States
- Surprise Dreams
- Reimbursements for completed Dreams
- Legal assistance
- Automobiles, lifts, repairs and RV rentals
- Property and home improvements and repairs
- Funeral arrangements or posthumous requests
- Travel outside of the United States*
- Medical treatment/supplies/equipment/transportation or dental extractions
- Cash or financial assistance
- Any Dream request deemed offensive, inappropriate or inconsistent with Dream Foundation values or those of our corporate partners
*On a case-by-case basis we may allow one-way travel to countries outside of the U.S. for patients who wish to die at home and consider travel to other U.S. territories.
For more information on our Dream programs please visit:
Questions about your application? Please contact email@example.com or call (805) 564-2131 x101